Thursday, June 18, 2015

7 days later....

So I technically finished the Whole30 a week ago, and I still feel good. I'm keeping my limit of grains and dairy to a minimum and I have very limited sugar and alcohol. Like one drink a week!

I feel good, but I have plateaued. I don't think it's technically an official Plateau because those are defined when you have not lost or gained for a period longer than a month, but a week seems about right to me. I am the same weight that I was a week ago. Well one lb less but I think that was just water weight.

Anyways, I have read a bunch about whole 30 and plateaus and they are actually quite common, especially after the 30 days because we start to sneak things back in. One thing that I definitely started sneaking was trail mix...by the handful. Love the stuff.

So I'm taking a break from trail mix and I'm counting again. I'm back on myfitnesspal and it's been good. I have cut back on my food a bit and hopefully by next week I will see the scale move a bit more.

And more water... how come it's such a struggle to get in a little bit of water each day. I love drinking it, I'm just too lazy to get up and pour it I guess.

I am concerned about S. He's gaining soo much weight and it's all in his belly. He doesn't seem to care. Well he does because he complains about it but then he goes right back to his beer etc.

I will try to help him. It's hard to be nagged at though.

Anyways... onward and upward.


No comments:

Post a Comment