Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Spring 2023!

It's finally that time of year!!! Spring has sprung

Although we are still colder in temps than typical for this time of year, the blossoms have arrived! 






It's so beautiful seeing all the pink from the cherry blossoms and I know that means I'll be sniffling and sneezing more with the pollen and exploding foliage around me, but that's ok! YAY... winter is OVA! 

But in all honesty, I love spring. It's the start of longer days and warmer nights. Whoop Whooop! 

A little bike update from my last post - I received my Peloton on April 2nd and I have to say, I LOVE it! I'm not the fastest or the strongest rider, but I love riding it and more importantly, I love the feeling when I finish riding it! 

Been dabbling in some of the off bike sessions as well. After a beginner full body strength work out last thursday, I was walking like a zombie! But no pain, no gain, right?! All good.. 

Will schedule another strength this week sometime. It's nice to be excited about something again...

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I am so jealous and excited for you! I would love a Peloton bike. I use the app for the workouts but just use a bike from Amazon. I think the feedback and rankings from a real Peloton bike would be so motivating. Keep me updated on what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are excited about it! And the walking zombie is a good thing...shows you are doing good for your body! Go you! I would love a peloton, but just can't ante up the money at the moment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gonna have to give us an update on that peloton. I've heard so much about them but I have never thought about really purchasing 1. And I think I'm finally getting back on track as I would like to loose some weight by our anniversary in August. This month I have lost only a small amount of weight but I managed to lose a little each week I'm hoping I can keep up the pace so that I can be thinner by the least the end of the summer.

    ReplyDelete