Friday, September 23, 2011

Setting new goals

Ok - new season, new goals. Well not really new goals but new goals for Fall '11

Actually stepping back just a bit and going to set a weekend goal.

For Friday - today - Going to drink a shit load of water... and I mean a shit load!!!
tonight is game night so I don't need to eat dinner but I'll plan for something small.

Saturday - lots of running around to do tomorrow but I have to make a point of doing a fruit and veggie shop and cutting, prepping.

Sunday - Make a decent meal for us all.

Monday I have off.

Want to exercise a bit this weekend as well. Need to start getting something going.  Going to talk to S about this too cause he's fat too and we both need to lose weight. Maybe we can do this together!


AND SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment