Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October Financial goals....

Ok - my goal for 2012 is to get control of my money! But no sense in waiting until January to start, I'd like to get a head start now.

I have two major credit cards that I want to pay off - asap.

Amex - 1727.70  (has higher percentage)
BMO - 12270.00

I'm going to try to do the pay more on the high percentage one to pay it off first and then switch all my payment to the other one.  Must still pay off the minimum on the lower percentage bill.

We do have some extra expenses this month with the boys' hockey but will try to make it work. also want to start planning some christmas gifts


for October I'm going to allocate $450 to paying off my bills ($225 Oct 15,  $225 Oct 31)
Amex -  80 and 75
BMO - 145 and150

let's see how this goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment