Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A bit of a stumble out of the gates

Ok - so the good thing is that I'm more concious about what I'm eating and grazing on in the evenings. The bad thing is I still really struggle with "after school".. well actuall work, but I have always called it after school. The time when I walk in the door, throw my purse and bag on the stair case and head to the kitchen for a cookie, snack, what ever. I can't shake it. I'm so hungry when I get home. I think I need to plan for a mid afternoon snack (other than my banana) to keep me satisfied for the rest of the day.

Water intake has been better.

I've been home bored a lot in the evenings which tends to lead to snacking. I need to really work on that.

So the scale has not really moved, but it's not weigh in day until monday, so I still have time.

UGH. ...why can't it be easy.

Going to fill up my water bottle and come up with a plan for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment