Monday, August 13, 2018

Another Year, another Physical

This one was different. Doc was PUMPED at my weight loss. He was so excited he mentioned it a few times.  I told him what I was doing and he seemed happy and did not have any concerns.

He said my skin looked much clearer and everything else appeared to be in working order!

My blood pressure was high. But I explained to him that it was low in the morning 110/85 but in the office it jumped to 150/90. At the time I was wearing nothing but a white paper sheet however.  I said, c'mon!!

I asked what I could do to reduce my BP meds. He said we can revisit in a few months but I would have to go back to wear the 24 hour test monitor as he can never get a good reading from me in the office (damn, white coat syndrome)!!!

The u/s that I had on my boob last month did show some abnormalities. Nothing overly alarming but they want to revisit it in 6 months and ultra sound it again.  BOO!!! Oh well, no sense in stressing it now, right.

My weight was down again today to 185!!

I'm starting to stress about little man moving away next week. I think I'll end up visiting him every month until he's back in April! :(


2 comments:

  1. Yay to the doctor being excited about your loss!!! That feels good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always said I don't care what he says and we have disagreed on treatment in the past but this felt REALLY really good!

    ReplyDelete