Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Short Update

Not much to report. Was a pretty ho hum week with a long weekend at the end!!! YAY

Had a few BBQs to attend this weekend but made great choices. It is becoming so much easier to find foods and make adjustments.   But still nobody said anything to me about how I look any different!

I feel different though, so for now that is good enough for me!  And my clothes fit so much better than they did a few months ago.

I have my annual check up on friday. A bit worried about it but we will see what he says. I'll update after the checkup so that I have a record for myself.

Weight was down again to 187 yesterday which is down from last week but not greatly down from 2 weeks ago. Have to start tracking again and see where my numbers are at. I might have to redo my numbers again as well seeing as I'm down 20. I have read that it's best to readjust numbers every 20 or so lbs.

I will do that.

Not much else..... until Friday or likely monday because the appointment is at the end of my day on friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment