Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Catch up

Wow - it's been over 2 weeks since I last posted. I've been very busy getting things ready for Christmas but I think I'm finally almost ready.  Close. Grocery shop on Thursday and maybe saturday for veggies but other than that, gifts are purchased and most are wrapped.... Phew!!

My weight is back up to 173. But all in all, I'm ok with that. We have had a few Christmas Parties and celebrations over the last few weeks. We also have a party on Saturday and one at our place on sunday and then Christmas at ours on monday so I'm not expecting to see a loss next week either.

Then there is the week between xmas and new years which is always lots of dinners/lunches out with friends. I don't think we will do much for New Years this year... just keep it quiet.

So...down lots of water in the meantime and one more Zumba tonight to get the body moving and relaxed going into the crazy weekend.

Not much else to say... just needed to do a mental check in before we hit the big crazy weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment