Tuesday, February 16, 2021

cloud

I feel like I am coming out from under my cloud. I am feeling better, more energy and able to come to terms that Dad is no longer here. 

We still have the funeral to deal with but with health restrictions we are limited to 10 people anyways so it will be small, whatever we decide to do. Unfortunately, along with death and planning comes with it, arguments and disagreements with family members. 

We all want something a little different. We all want to celebrate Dad in a different way and there is no right way. After stressing myself out the last few weeks about how to deal with my annoying sister, I have decided to just let it go.  As my brother says to me, the funeral is a drop in the ocean as to the meaning of life and death. The one hour that we spend doing exactly what she wants, is just that. One hour. I will have the rest of my life to celebrate Dad in my own way. 

Just wish it could be easier. 

My eating has been messed. I'll go 2 days having little to nothing and then eat a bag of candy in one sitting. My weight is reflecting all of that. 

I'm taking a break from posting my weight for a bit as I don't need the added stress. I'm getting stuff back on track as I don't want to totally derail everything I've done but I know seeing/posting a high number tomorrow will just mess me up. 

I have my physical next monday with Doc which a good time to get a full regroup on my health. Well, I've already started but that will be an official regroup/restart. 

The sun is shining today. No snow, no rain. I'll take it! 



 

1 comment:

  1. I’m glad you have adopted the approach that it’s not worth the stress...and it’s just a drop in the bucket and not worth the tension. Hugs as you still work to come to terms with the loss!!

    Good luck with the appointment! Mf that will be a perfect time to get yourself back on track!!

    ReplyDelete