Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Emotions

So many emotions today.  Must be that time of month..... 

I had some serious fear this morning regarding my Covid vaccine appointment. I managed to get an appointment after they opened up the age group yesterday, for this morning.  The only vaccine that is available for my age group is the AstraZeneca vaccine and that vaccine has had reports of blood clotting and even some death. But the reality is that there are risks with all vaccines and medications. 

I did end up getting it and now I am feeling happiness that I have an opportunity to try to protect myself, my family and my neighbours. 

Somedays the news affects me more than other days. I have anxiety today about the news. Today I pray for the Floyd family, Minneapolis and the entire World....

Hoping tomorrow is a day of peace, serenity and healing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment