Wednesday, June 14, 2023

I have a small dress shop at my house....

I have purchased so many dresses for this darn wedding....most have been returned but I've managed to narrow it down. I first bought this one.... but found the color washed me out. 


So then.... I bought it in these two colors. I really liked the fit and I could get away with wearing a halter bra so didn't need to worry about dragging out the strapless, which I hate!! Nothing like constantly pulling up a bra that naturally wants to fall down to my waist! 


The green arrived but it's quite a bit more muted than this green below but I still like it. 



And before I make a decision I'm waiting on pink too.... 


And when I was checking out the status of my delivery,  I found these two below. Soooooo bought them too and they arrive today so will give them a try and get it all figured out before the weekend. 

  and   


It is a summer wedding so I could get away with a summer style floral dress but I like the elegance of the top 3 dresses so I think I will stick with one of the top 3 ones and maybe just keep one of the bottom ones for myself for a dinner out etc. 

 I love dresses... I wish I could keep them all but I just don't have enough occasions to wear them! 








2 comments:

  1. Which one did you end up deciding to keep? I love that green or pink one. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green one!! And I got ZERO pictures taken... duh. But I was told by many people that it was stunning... will have to find another occasion to wear so I can get a pic :)

    ReplyDelete