Monday, September 25, 2023

Little changes

So I've been good the last week, but no movement on the scale. Yes, it went down a few lbs and then back up right away. 

It's time to make some changes. I know that my weight only changes when I make adjustments in the kitchen. It won't matter how often I ride the bike or go for walks so it's time to change the kitchen habits. 

Things I want to improve or change this week:

1) more water 

2) no snacking after dinner - I want to limit snacks in the day as well but current goal is after dinner

3) track my food - this will be the hardest but if I can get back into the routine, I can at least see what I'm eating and more importantly HOW MUCH I'm eating. Cause it's more than I think it is. 

Let's see if this can kick start something.... 


3 comments:

  1. You are so right about the kitchen. I exercise 4-6 days a week and the scale does nothing I have gotten so heavy. I have a check up with the doctor on Monday & I am so ashamed of my weight. I am going to have all the test to rule out heath issues that explain why I gained so much. But I know it starts in the kitchen. Both my husband & I want to lose so it helps that he is on board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing that hubby wants to join in the fun! it's so much easier with someone to suffer through the madness! Hope everything went ok with doc!

      Delete
  2. No snacking at night is something I am working on too. I have noticed I sleep better when I don't have so much in my tummy before heading to bed!

    ReplyDelete