Tuesday, April 30, 2024

April Update

It's been awhile and I know I didn't provide an end of March update. Nothing much to report. 

Even April has not much to report but I figured it's time to add a post, as I know my actions regarding weight loss and healthy habits is better when I post. 

We just returned from Hawaii. The vacation was amazing. It was the best time with the family and I'm already getting ready to plan a return visit! 








We did some great activities - goat yoga, hiking, rented mopeds and lots of walks. When the boys golfed, the girls relaxed on the beach! And we ATE. So much good food. The fruit, the freshly caught fish... all amazing! 

The morning we left Vancouver, my weight was 176.6 and on return it was 180.6. I'm pleasantly surprised with that and I'll take it! 

Back to eating better and drinking water instead of Mai Tais!  Such an amazing trip. 

Onto the next one...  

6 comments:

  1. I have never been to Hawaii. It looks beautiful! That is a very small gain for a vacation, and likely you will take it off quickly once you are back in a routine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH you must go!!! The place is so magical and healing and just amazing. So much history and beauty. And the people of Hawaii are so friendly!

      Delete
  2. Hawaii is on my list of places to go 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawaii has always been a place I would love to see. Maybe someday. My weight loss has been non existence. I lost nothing last month. I know I must get the scale moving again. I am starting by cleaning up weekends. That seems to be when I get sloppy. Sunday morning walks are back in the routine now that the weather is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got this Paula... and you are right, weekends is where it starts to go sideways for me too! A sunday commitment is a great thing to do for yourself!

      Delete