Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Let's Right the Wrongs

All honesty here...

Since we have returned from vacation, I have not reverted my diet from vacation diet to home diet. Well I started to in the first few days, but since then, we have had a few birthday celebrations and mother's day  just this past weekend and the food has been flowing! It's just time to get things back to normal! 

I think intermittent fasting is a good way to get things back on track. That and adding more exercise back to the plan. 

So plan this week is to work out at least 3 times and to try to get my 16 hours of intermittent fasting each day. 

Oh and the boys bought me a Creami for mother's day. YAY, cause ice cream!! but NOOOOO cause Ice Cream! I know there are lots of healthy options out there, I will just have to search them out! 

And more WATER! My skin has been suffering a bit the last few months and I know it's because I'm not drinking enough water. So need to start getting more glasses/carafes of water into my body. 

Off to do a workout now...



2 comments:

  1. I am a big advocate of intermittent fasting. I have finally found my way back to it and am reading more about it to make sure I get the most out of it. I usually do 16:8 too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been working to right the wrongs. If I do have a slip, I just get back to at the next meal. Not the next day or week. You will find your groove.

    ReplyDelete