Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A new me?

So I wanted to see what would happen to me if I didn't post about food/diet last week when I started my new plan?? And guess what? I lost 4.5 lbs!!! Yay me!

So, what am I doing? cutting down on my eating. Following myfitnesspal to keep track of calories etc and so far it's working.

I also bought JM 30Day shred and I'm looking forward to doing it. Kinda... I figure I'll start on friday cause I'm deathly scared of being out of shape and dying when I'm doing the workout, so I'm going to run Nick to game on friday and then work out and then go watch him... that gives me an hour enough time to embarrass myself right!

I don't want to work out and then not be able to walk to work etc. That would not be good.

So wish me luck...

oh and it's TOM week as well - if it would ever show up ! Show up already!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment