Monday, June 18, 2018

A new week...

Officially starting week 3 of this journey - so far so good. We had a few minor slip ups on the weekend, involving the drinkie drink, but all in all decent choices.

We went to my sisters for Father's day dinner last night and she is a recently changed from being a vegetarian to eating meat. She mostly did this because she was having problems with all the grains she was eating. So our dinner was super yummy and we could eat almost everything on the menu. Lovely fresh salmon, turkey burgers (sans bun) with a dreamy avacado salsa and a lovely summer salad. It was perfect and I managed to steal the recipe for turkey burgers (cause honestly, her's were so much better than mine)!

Had a few glasses of wine yesterday which likely put me over my carbs but all good. You have to celebrate sometimes, especially for dad. :)

Weigh in yesterday morning and guess what?!! Down 1.5 lbs. Whoot whoot!! So the stall I thought I was starting was not actually a stall, but I know it's coming but excited for what I see so far ;)

CW - 198.5

Not too many challenges this week. We have a 55th birthday dinner on saturday but it's BBQ again, so we should be able to get away with protein and a salad... it's the drinks that kill us!

Oh and I need to get some electrolytes, especially before Zumba tomorrow. Last week killed me, my legs were so dead, I thought I was going to drop on the floor 1/2 way through the class.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight-loss! That is exciting! It sounds like you navigated the Father’s Day fun very well!

    ReplyDelete