Monday, June 25, 2018

It can't really be this easy can it?

Don't get me wrong - I still have cravings for ice cream and glorious bread and candy (love me some wine gums) but all in all, I don't miss them as much as I thought I would.

Finding more ways to keep away from the sweets and feeling better and better each day.

Relaxing weekend at home. The weather was a bit iffy so we spent more time indoors than we are used to.

Friday night went for our usual trip to pub for dinner. I don't feel deprived ordering a burger /w cheese, bacon and mushrooms and a side of Caesar salad (no crutons).

We knew Saturday would be a challenge with the birthday party but all in all it was fine. We had a salmon dinner before we left so we were good and full. Had a few snipets of cheese and veggies/dip and NO CAKE!   It's getting easier.

Yesterday we slaved in the garage to clear out what felt like 12 years of crap.  Forgot to eat and felt like I was going to pass out at 1pm... oops.  Fueled up and continued on.

My feet were killing me by the end of the day. My right foot especially. I know you can get joint and other pains on this diet so it might have been a combination of standing on my feet all day and the diet.  Feel ok today so far.

Scale was down again yesterday from last weekend. 196.0 down 2.5 lbs!!  And a total of 11 lbs!

This week is scheduled shark week and I have my mammogram on Friday, so we will see what that weight says next weekend.  Not expecting a loss...




1 comment: