Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Coming out of the fog

The stress is slowly lifting.  Older boy seems to be less stressed at school and younger one has decided to come home. It's all good. Another year at home is not going to kill any of us, even if my home will be once again a messy disaster!!

Here is what I do have a bit more worry about - my hair loss. It's already thin to start with but I think this way of eating has exasperated the thinning.  I just bought a plethera of products online to hopefully help with it. I have also been taking biotin and collegen for a few weeks now so hopefully we will start to see some difference.

One other worry and I'm sure it's  not really a worry and even writing about it makes me think I'm silly..but I do worry about not being able to stop losing weight.

I'm currently at 172.5. No, not underweight by any means but I feel like I have not really been doing anything differently lately but the weight still comes off. This is even after a mini vacation with BEER and Wine and lots of other indulges.

I have set my new goal for 165. I'm not far from that goal now and even at that weight I will still be considered overweight... yup, I think I'm officially crazy!!  163 is what will put me into normal weight zone based on BMI scale.  So maybe I should stop worrying about something as silly as "will I ever stop losing"... to just accepting that this is working and I need to keep with it.

Now If I could only grow some hair.... on  my head!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment