Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Stressors...

Stress is wearing me down. I stress when my kids stress and both are stressing right now. The older one is stressing about an economics professor that is definitely not qualified to be teaching at a university level.  Oder one is always worried about grades and tests and gets anxiety quite often. When he gets anxiety, I stress and it's midterms right now... so will be a few weeks of stress.

Younger son is stressing because he misses home and is the only young guy on the team. He's qualified but like with every goal in life, you need to start at the bottom and work your way up. He's never been in that position before.  He called me monday night - or rather texted me and said, mom I want to come home and I don't care what you say. 

UGH!!! So he's working through it. Admitted that he's stressed and misses home but will think about it before making any decisions. I don't want him to come home. Not cause I don't love him, but I want him to push through adversity. It's hard, I know that but I think in the end he will be happy that he did so.  I won't push him to do anything and any decision is up to him in the end but you always want to see your kids succeed. Hopefully with a few less tears....

We went away for the weekend and the dog's hot spots flared again. So I think he stresses when we go away too. Older son treated them and they have started to heal but OMG... so much stress surrounding me.

Didn't sleep monday night so passed on Zumba last night. Wish I had gone as it would have been good to sweat out some thoughts.  I did sleep really well however last night.

My hair is also thinning which I think is a combination of the diet.... and stress.

I think it's time to move the aromatherapy diffuser into my office!!!  Need to google good scents for stress relief.



Monday's WI was 175.5 down 1 from last week

(so a total of 31.5 lbs lost!!!) And this after a weekend of food and drinks!


1 comment:

  1. I’m sorry to hear about the stress that seems to be hitting you from all angles!!! Keep your chin up!

    And yes...next time go to Zumba! It always has helped me when I went and ‘stomped’ away some stress and emotions!!!!

    ReplyDelete