Monday, February 11, 2019

Feeling better

Ok... weight was down to 169 today. I'm very happy with that but won't do any special happy dances until I see that the number stays down and continues to drop!!

I've hit 169 a few times so it's not an ultimate low but it always pops up right after I hit it so we will see!

This week I did well. I IF every day from 8pm to Noon. I would have coffee first thing in the morning and then another cup with my collagen etc at lunchtime.

Then maybe a snack in the afternoon and then dinner. Nothing after dinner or nothing after 8pm. It was funny because on saturday I literally ate right up until 8pm.... but then stopped! Immediately!

It actually felt good to grab that control back. I know it won't be feasible all the time, for example if we dine out with friends or at friends, I can't control when the meal will be served but when I'm in control of my eating time, I will do my best to follow. At least for now.

Due to the IF, I found I was less hungry so I did not consume as many calories. I don't track anymore but I ate less nuts, cheese etc so I know the calories were lower.

It snowed HARD last night here.. which is a rarity in our neck of the woods so I'll be spending some time shoveling today. Don't mind though. The dog loves it.... :)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment