Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Holding Strong

 Welp... it's Wednesday, which I have marked as my official weigh in day AND my weight is still under 187! Whooop. This morning it was actually 185.6 sooooo I think I've finally broken that plateau which I have been at ALL summer. 

The key now is to keep going. Not give up. 

Did a big costco haul last night ($700 ish) and so we have lots of food and choices in the house. Some great, some really not so great (ie halloween candy). It's not for me, it's not for me, it's not for me. It's for the boys and their friends etc. 

Let's see how good my willpower is now. 

We had our first major storm last night so everything is saturated outside and going for a walk will be more of a chore now but still gotta do it. 10000 Steps is my daily goal. Sometimes I get there, sometimes I do not but I'm almost always between 7500 - 10000. Might have to do some indoor steps today. :) 

Making some cheese/broccoli soup today which will be a good option for dinners/lunches for the week. 

Off to fill up my coffee and water again... :) 

1 comment:

  1. I try to buy Halloween candy that I don't like so it's not tempting! If it's too late for that, maybe try hiding it in the back of a cupboard or closet where you won't see it all the time.

    ReplyDelete