Monday, October 25, 2021

Under the weather

It's been a long week. Been fighting a cold since last Saturday and have felt run down most days. I wake up with a cough but that seems to settle/go away after I'm up for a few hours. Pretty sure it's nasal nastiness settling over the night. I have a wicked nasty gag reflux so it's difficult for me to expel of such nastiness. I know.. TMI! 

I am sick of feeling sick though. But on the bright side,  I have been feeling a bit better each and every day but it's been a long week or so. 

The hubs has been the exact same. His cough is a bit worse than mine but still completely manageable. We have kept inside for the most part other than to get a few groceries done on Saturday. 

The sickness has at least kept my food in order. I have been drinking vitamin C drinks in the morning which have sugar in them and having a few Halloween candies after dinner, but otherwise I've been pretty good. 

My weight was down this weekend. Probably due to the face that I have not had any wine/alcohol for the month but also less food with this cold. 

Have to dream up some food for dinner. I have to admit, I hate coming up with a meal every night to feed the family. Especially, when I'm not hungry myself. 

Hoping this cold continues to make it's exit from my body and that the low weight continues on the scale! 



2 comments:

  1. I hope it is only a cold & not the flu. I hate bring sick. I am with you on meal planning & coming up with ideas. I gained this past weekend so I am focusing on the diet. I really need to make progress. For the last few days I've been on track. I want to see a loss this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. Its def not the flu. No chills, fever or other aches and pains. Just the occasional sniffles and cough and tiredness. My period arrived yesterday too. Just in time for WI day. Great... :) You've got this.

      Delete