Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Feeling the Fall

Yep, we are definitely on the swing to fall! It's cold, I dragged out all my old sweaters the other day and did some picking and choosing as to which ones will make it back into regular rotation for this fall. I did end up putting together a bag for good will. Mostly of clothes that I either don't like the style any longer or they are just too big!

It's a great feeling but there is so much fear about getting rid of clothes as my mind "assumes" that I will be back there again one day. It's a crutch, having those old big clothes hang around and I don't want to allow it any longer. SO I'm sending them off... in a big black bag, hopefully never to return.

I do need to get some new clothes though. My pants are getting loose and with Zumba starting up again next week, I want to be able to go to the class and not worry about losing my leggings throughout the routine!  Ordered a few cheap items on Old Navy that should get me through the next few months.

WI this monday was good again  - down 1.5 to 179.5.  Almost 30 lbs! ..... wow

Need to pack up the patio furniture this weekend and put it all away for another year.... I will miss not sitting in the backyard at the fire pit! Oh well, I will just have to fire up the inside fireplace instead I guess!

That was pretty much a post with a whole lot of nothing to speak about.... signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment