Monday, November 26, 2018

A kick start

Need to get serious. I have been stalled for almost 6 weeks now. My weight has fluctuated between 173 and 175. Today I'm back at 173, which is the same weight that I was at last Monday.

Need to get things moving again. I've let more wine creep back into my life as well as the occasional bite/lick of carbs (buns, scones etc). Have to stop it completely.

So this week, I'm going to be cognoscente of exactly what I eat. I'm going to continue to skip breakfast, other than my BPC coffee, but lunch and dinner must have more veggies and other non carb fillers in them.

I know I've been slipping. The wine has been entering on thursday night and sunday as well now, rather than just a glass or two on friday and saturday. Must stop that. At least for the next few weeks. Once Christmas comes it all kinda goes out the window anyway but I can try and reel things in until then.

On the weekend I will put up the tree and decorations. I think N is home for the weekend so maybe he will help too.. :) Doubt it.

R is off this weekend on a road trip with his team and Shawn is working. So I will have the house to myself, which I love but which can also be tough as I tend to snack more when I'm alone.

So back at it..... starting today !


2 comments:

  1. I have just made a vow to myself to lose weight in December! No more stall...no more fluctuation between the same 5 pounds! I...WE can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete