Monday, January 14, 2019

Decent Start to 2019!

I told myself I was going to do two things to start the new year. The first was to drink less wine and have a 2 week break altogether to start the new year and I also said I was going to post more as it seems to make me more accountable when I post something. Anything.

So we went to the pub on friday night for our weekly gathering with friends or just the two of us and I'm happy to say I ordered my salad and a club soda with lime! :)  I did want to order a glass of wine but no biggie. S had a light beer and just one so that was a win for both of us.

Saturday I had a very stressful day and got into a texting argument with R's coach. He's an asshat but I'm not giving him any print time on this blog so pfhhht!... Let's just say the night stressed the hell out of me and the momma bear in me was ready to hurt him. Funny enough, we are watching the Ray Donovan series right now and I said.... I wish I had contact to my own personal Ray Donovan!  Anyway... long story, short, I caved and had a few glasses of wine when we got home on saturday. I really wanted to last until monday (or rather next weekend cause I don't weekday drink) but I caved.

We spent most of the weekend with R and his hockey and just ran other quick chores to fill up the cupboards and walk the pups... but otherwise it was fine.

This mornings weigh in was 171.5 so down 1.5. I would have liked more but I can't be sad about that at all. 

As I'm a frequent weigher, I like to track it to see patterns and fluctuations. I track using an app called Happy Scale.  I also like that it sets small goals for me to achieve. Sometimes a few lbs is much easy to imagine than the 10, 20 etc... that lies ahead.

Here is a screen shot for what it looks like - so my next milestone is 168.4 and based on my past weight loss, it predicts that I should hit that in 15 days. :)


Goals for this week are to continue drinking more water and just press on. I think I'm doing ok otherwise.

It's crazy foggy outside today but it's supposed to be glorious later today!!!



1 comment:

  1. Good for you for the loss!!!!! And staying on track!!!

    Keep rockin’!

    ReplyDelete