Wednesday, October 14, 2020

The Dreaded Call-back

First off I'm down .6 lbs from last week which is GREAT because it was Canadian Thanksgiving this past weekend plus a friends 50th birthday, so I did have a few unplanned treats. But all in all kept it together for the most part!  So any weight loss is a win! 

The boys spent most of the time at home this weekend with their girlfriends and the weather was awful so it was nice to cuddle up as a family on the couch and watch football and Netflix. 

So the weekend was good. 

what is the call-back about?? 

Last wednesday I went for my annual mammogram screening and sure enough, on friday I received a call from the hospital that I need more testing. It's not the first time I've been called back. 

It's the same cyst ? spot that I've had for a few years... so I guess it's good that they are keeping with it but it always freaks me out. I go tomorrow for a 2 hour detailed mammogram and then ultrasound.

Send me some good feels.... 




1 comment:

  1. Im glad to hear you had a nice weekend with the fam!!! Stay home and relax is always good!!!

    Good luck with the call back for your mammogram! I am overdue for mine and I know I have to get it done soon!!!

    ReplyDelete