Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Whatever...

 Ok, the scale is up by a bit, like maybe a couple of lbs, but whatever. It's my TOM, it always goes up at that time, I'm sticking to the plan and eating well and getting my water in so I fully expect that the number will drop by the weekend.  So I'm not fretting it. I'm not writing the number down here, it's in my daily diary on my phone and it will stay there, as a reminder, but that's it. Moving on. :) 

I did do ok on my goals last week. 

I wanted to save some money - ok this one not so well. Is what it is - I need to start shopping for xmas! 

I did well on my water. I drank waaaay more water than before. Still not doing great on the weekends but I did have more than I usually do. 

I also managed to transfer 4 tapes over. I have about 5 left so I'm looking good on getting that done!

So goals for this week are: 

1) continue with water intake

2) get another 1 or 2 tapes done 

3) Get lists started for Christmas. I like to plan Christmas early so it's both financially and emotionally manageable. I buy all the gifts, wrap all the gifts, do all the decorations etc. Living with 3 males gives me that duty. They do the outside decorations but I'm in charge of everything else. I don't mind, but I like a few months to plan as it can get a bit intense. So.. need to start my lists. 

Our Covid numbers have been increasing here in Vancouver, so our PHO has set socialization rules for us.  We can not have more than our immediate family + our safe 6 over at one time. We were supposed to have friends over on friday for drinks and games, but I think I'll cancel. Although they are friends that have been in our safe 6 circle all summer, I think we need to keep the numbers down a bit more. The boys both have their girlfriends over on the weekends so we don't need extra ppl. I will be glad when this covid crap is over. 

Hope Netflix comes up with some good series soon... I'm getting bored with what is on TV! 

I leave you with this guy... honestly, could not survive Covid without him! 



2 comments:

  1. Love your goals and your pup!!😊💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Christmas planning and shopping is in full swing too! I love your dog!

    ReplyDelete