Tuesday, December 29, 2020

The Wagon


 Yup... fell off of it and then it ran over me a few times! This week has been marvelous! And Awful all at the same time. 

It's been lovely lazing around and spending time with the family, but there has been eating and drinking and more eating. So many sweets and chocolates and wine and other such loveliness. 

Stepped on the scale on sunday and "say what?????"... yup, up about 5 or 6 lbs from my last weigh in on the 16th. 

I know I won't be back in my normal range tomorrow so there is no weigh in this week. I haven't tracked a stitch of food or my weight since last monday (other than my peek on Sunday)... but I know I'm up about 4 since that point. 

So.... no weigh in tomorrow, but starting to get the water into me now and flush out some of the toxins and other such puffiness.  No more chocolates or cookies or other such carby goodness. Done. 

I will have some small indulgences (wine) on Thursday for New Years Eve but hopefully I can keep it at bay. Planning a few things in the new year to kick start some serious losing. Still working on some of the details.  

Until then... gonna drink my water and plead to others to also drink your water - I know I'm not the only one that blew it the last week or so! 

Let's catch up to that wagon that is rolling away from us and hop back on it! 

4 comments:

  1. That wagon did a number on me. I’m still struggling with the wagon and trying to find it myself! And water is what I’m focusing on!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn Wagon!!! Good on you.... let's do this!

      Delete
  2. I just weighed in, and I am nearly in tears. My wagon ran over me too...a few times! I just feel shocked at how much damage I have done. You are right, it's time to catch that wagon and climb back onto it. Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete