Wednesday, September 15, 2021

1st WI Wednesday

 Not actually the 1st WI wednesday but the 1st since the end of summer. Or the end of MY summer. 

Was on vacation the last few weeks and honestly the full month of august felt like one big vacation. 

Lots of celebrating, seeing friends, drinking, eating, just having a great summer. 

We took the first week of September off to celebrate our anniversary and figured because most of our friends were returning to work and getting kids back to school etc, we thought it would be a quiet vacation. 

Not so much.  But we did have an amazing time. 

Lots of food and drink and laughs and just great times. 

So when I went back to work this past Monday and weighed myself I was - get ready for it.. 

177.3. WTF? 

UGH. Here we go again. 

Well, I decided enough is enough. Summer is now over for me and I want to get serious. It's jean and sweater season but I still want to look good in my clothes and I hate feeling bloated, which is what I've been feeling the last 6 or so weeks. 

Plus I REALLY want to spice up my wardrobe a bit as it feels like I didn't buy anything over the last 18 months due to covid restrictions and not really going anywhere. But I have the shopping bug back in me and I don't want to buy a bigger size. 

So as of today - my first WI day for post summer fun is 173.5. 

I don't love it, but I do love that I'm down 3.8 from Monday! Been drinking a ton of water, cut out sugary items and carbs. Also not snacking in between meals. 

Let's do this!!! AGAIN. 


5 comments:

  1. Great loss. Keep it up. I am not buying any clothes until I lose some of this weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got this!!! MY closet desperately needs an overhaul!

      Delete
  2. Good job with your first weigh in!!!! That is a great first week loss!!!! I hear you…enough is enough! It’s time to get serious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks... yes, we gotta get serious. Enough playing around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am itching to go shopping too, but I am refusing to buy anything until I can buy a smaller size. I keep telling myself there is no point to buying clothes right now, because it won't be long before they are too big!

    ReplyDelete