Wednesday, September 1, 2021

September

I love September and I hate September. 

I love the change in the weather to lovely warm days and cool evenings. But I always tend to get the September Blues along with it. 

I think I'm ready this time though. As much as I don't like the shorter days that comes along with fall, I do like the coziness of being home, watching a good movie/show/sporting event with the family. 

I'm hoping with the turn of the calendar I will also see a turn of myself back into some sort of regular routine. 

I have been doing better with my eating since last week. 

WI this morning was not as good as I expected but it was down.  I was 172.2 this morning. 

I've been good this week. Much less snacking than usual and a lot less carbs.  They are still creeping in but I've been much better and I'm proud of myself. 

This week is a true test on how much I am on track and whether I'll blow it or not. 

Tomorrow is our anniversary. We are going out for dinner and then we are off on holidays from Friday to the following Friday. 

Let's hope we can hold our shit together! :) 





1 comment: