Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Slowly getting there

Slowly getting back to where I was in July... slooowwwwly. But maybe it'll stick for longer this time. 

WI this morning was 172.4 :)  Down from 174.2 last week (-1.8).  So closer to the wall than before but still not over it. 

I'm going to try the no alcohol thing again for a bit. I don't drink a ton but I know when I have a glass or two or three of wine on the weekend it does slow my metabolism and it also makes me super snackie. 

We have a football party to go to on Sunday so after that I'm calling it quits. Hopefully for the month. Sober October!! :) 



Not setting a "goal" for myself this coming month other than the alcohol thing so hopefully everything just falls into place with that one goal and the weight melts away. Ha Ha... 

It is also Halloween so I'm sure there will be a box or two or three of candy coming into the house as well so that will be a temptation I will have to work through. Maybe I'll just buy black licorice and candy corn. Maybe that will stop my snacking! 

Here's to turning over the somberness of September and fully embracing Fall and all it has to offer! Sweaters, boots and sparkling water! 



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss. I am hoping to get to the wall myself. I really want to be at goal by year end. I need to start losing weight. The pandemic pounds are really annoying & it is time to change. I did start a 60 day habit changing challenge. One is snack free evenings & the other is drinking 64oz of water each day. I have been spot on with snack free evenings & almost all days I hit my water goal but a few days. Keeping candy out will be tough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You go girl. I have to admit the snack free evenings were everything for me earlier in my success. Cause for me personally, one snack usually turns into 2 or 3. Love it! Keep going. BTW - do you have a page or anything that I could follow along with?

      Delete
  2. No page. I have thought of starting a blog but my life is pretty dull! But I love following others. Helps me feel like I am not in it alone.

    ReplyDelete