Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Happy New Year!!

 My life continues being a mom to a very demanding puppy! Yes, I do believe I have created the monster but he's so darn cute! 

Not much has been happening the last few weeks. We celebrated Christmas and NYE. More covid restrictions here so they were both somewhat quiet. Well NYE we had our best friends over for dinner and I got very very very drunk. I didn't drink very much but it hit me hard and fast. Right in the middle of a board game it hit me.  I actually think I had alcohol poisoning. If I hadn't recovered by the following day I would have thought I had some other kind of illness. It was bad, very bad and even though I made it to midnight I also spent the following 15 hours in my bed, moaning and groaning and dying so to speak. Will be awhile before I drink again. 

Other than the eventful NYE, everything else was really quiet. I ate way too much over the holidays and all the wrong foods. 

My psoriasis flared up again and so I know it's related to carbohydrates and sugar. So back on the low carb bus for me. 

My weight is up, but not drastically. I think I was 173 this morning which is what is has been for the past 2 weeks so up about 2 lbs or so. Still unable to crack that 170. 

That's my goal this year... to get into the 160s..and stay there! 

2021 was the 170s,  2022 is going to be the 160s! If I can get there, I think my body will be happy. Maybe I'll get into the 150s but I doubt it. We will see though. 

So no big new years resolutions over here other than to get back to eating better. More greens, less carbs, less sugar and more water. 

We got this. 

And as requested.... pics of Henry and Murphy. Hen is 30lbs now!!! 


out for a walk on Christmas day! BTW we never have snow on Christmas Day!



Henry absolutely loves his big brother - big brother is still not completely sold on the idea of a little brother 









2 comments:

  1. Too much puppy cuteness! Our holiday was quiet. Avoiding crowds now that we are in flu season. I have 2 goals. Lose weight & declutter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puppers are pure cuteness, Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete