Monday, January 10, 2022

Not the start to 2022 that I figured....

Well, we got Covid. 

Hubby tested positive on Thursday and so we have been isolating since then. My symptoms are much milder than his but his symptoms are still fairly mild. Basically a bad cold for him. We had one day of being super duper tired but other than that, we've been ok. No problem with appetite. DARN! :) 

The biggest pain has been the isolation. I've had to do online shopping orders and limit our exposure outside. I don't mind online ordering but I do like to go into the stores to look at foods and pick and choose what we are going to be eating for the week. I tend to plan my meals as I shop and see what is fresh and/or on sale. 

It's monday today and I basically am completely fine. Hubby is still a bit sick. I had my two vaccines and booster, but hubby only has 2 vaccines. Perhaps the booster kept my symptoms on the milder side?? 

I'm very thankful that we had mild cases of Covid and hoping that is it for awhile.  I know many that have had a much harder struggle with the virus so I do count my blessings that we got through it ok and quickly. 

Stepped on the scale today. 170.9. Inching in the right direction. 

Hoping the rest of January is uneventful. 


3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope both of you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you both are okay and on the mend. 2022 can only get better! I had s small loss this past week. I am continuing with eating better. I feel the same way about food shopping. I like to pick my own fresh produce. I have seen those store folks doing the picking for curbside pick up. Scary.🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you both recover quickly

    ReplyDelete