Wednesday, January 26, 2022

What is going on?

 What is going on here?? Well, nothing. Hence the lack of posts. 

Life is just trucking along. Weight is backup in the mid 170s... poop. I stopped weighing regularly and starting eating more. 

Time to get back serious. I really really want to be close to the 150s by my birthday in May. It's doable. I just need to buckle down and be serious. 

I quit the gym. LOL. ... so not a great start to the plan above, but I have not being using the membership since the start of covid and now I don't have a car so I would have to wait for hubby to come home and then go which just feels too late in the day. I used to like to go around 3pm when the gym was not busy and I could get my workout done and be home by 4:30 and get dinner ready etc.  So no real exercise is happening here other than walking the puppies. 

My eating has been bad. Lots of bread and carbs and stuff that I normally just don't eat. I need to strip that out of my diet again. 

I've tried to start intermittent fasting again. I stop eating around 7 and then don't eat again until 11 am. I've even switched my creamy coffee to black coffee in the am. The issue is now between 11 am and 7 pm. I need to rein in the eating for sure. 

Would like to get to a point where my fasting window is longer but I need to work on cutting out more food first. 

So that's me in a nutshell. 

Keeping at it. 

current weight is 175.3. 



3 comments:

  1. I tried IF but I didn't do well. I could do a lot of damage in that window. My issue is I eat too much. Of course being older & hypothyroidism doesn't help either. Since Covid I work out at home. That way I can do it when I can. Typically after work. There are some days I sure don't want to, but I make myself do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - true!! I have done it in the past and it's been great. The key is for me to stop eating the "munchie" foods during my eating window. I'll get there. Baby steps! Being older def plays a part in losing weight. Sucks!! Good for you on getting that exercise in....

      Delete
  2. I need to get back to IF. I lost weight steadily, and I had less tummy issues from not going to bed with junk in my stomach. I also drank less soda.

    ReplyDelete