Monday, January 31, 2022

Progress

 Yes, my weight did drop this week although that is not what I'm counting as progress. 

My weight this morning was 173.5 so down 1.8 from last week. I'm happy about that but more happy that I have managed to curb some cravings this past week, keep at my IF and I'm feeling better. 

I have been IF mostly from 7pm to 11 am. Although on Saturday I managed to make it until 2pm. 

I have cut out most sugary carbs although I did sneak in a 1/2 donut on the weekend. 

I am already feeling better both inside and out. My skin has started to improve (psoriasis) and I am waking up much more refreshed in the morning. 

The weight loss is a bonus at this point! :) 

It's supposed to be a relatively dry week so will be nice to get out for some longer walks with the pups. 

Here is what they look like now... henry is getting big!! BTW - this picture was taken last week when I was having lunch.... they just stare at me while I eat! :) 




2 comments:

  1. I will have to use the eating lunch trick to get a good picture of my cats looking at me instead of staring at everything but me, ha ha. 1.8 pounds is awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss. The puppies are super cute!

    ReplyDelete