Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Confessions

Ok... it's been a bad TOM week. Just so snacky. Feel the need to eat all the snacks so I'm going to just jot down what I've eaten the last few days that I should not have.  I haven't been tracking my food so maybe if I just track the BAD stuff it will be more in my face that I've fallen off track this week.

These items may not seem like much, but they are enough to pull me into the high GI vortex where my body then holds onto water and I need to keep snacking.  The sugar also makes me feel blah and sluggish. I know that my body does not like it, and for the most part I never seem to crave it but when I get a taste for it, damn, it's like a drug!

Sunday -  Garlic bread 3/4 slice, peanut butter cookie 1/2, glass of red wine, 2 bite brownie
Monday - peanut butter cookie 3/4, 4 squares cookies and cream hershey bar,
Tuesday - dark chocolate cream, chocolate chip cookie, package of fruit snacks,

I think there is more as well but that is all that comes to mind right now. The common denominator here is the damn cookies. Bloody MIL.  She brings them for the kids but they never eat them. They are going in the freezer today and the boys can pull them out when they need a snack.

I also need to go shopping... we have no veggies in the house to snack on.




2 comments:

  1. Get yourself to the store with all due haste!!!!!!! Stock the house with healthy stuff and have it prepped and ready so that ‘prepping takes so much time’ excuse isn’t valid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! we went yesterday afternoon but I took one of the kids which meant more junk came home. But at least for now, this eating badness round seems to have ended. Nothing yesterday and the cookies were still there. TOM is often a killer for me!

    ReplyDelete