Thursday, March 7, 2019

Kickstart results

After the 3 day kick start I am down 6.5 lbs.  I know it's all water weight but hopefully it's enough to actually kick start a loss again. I dread what the scale will say tomorrow and after the weekend.

During the 3 days I felt good. Did not have an abundance of energy but did not feel tired either. I did manage to go to Zumba on the tuesday night and felt fine at zumba.

I actually liked the bone broth and the more research I do on it, the more I think I should stick with it. Going to talk to the local butcher this weekend as I believe he makes it and maybe buy me a batch. The last set I got was in the states and we don't go down enough for me to get a lot.

The kettle and fire bone broth is supposed to be one of the best but we can't get it in Canada just yet and it is not shipped to canada either. So we wait. But I think the butcher is the next closest thing.

I drank a bunch of water over this last 3 days as well and I think that had a lot to do with the drop in weight.

So today I sit at 166.5...... I really hate even writing it because I dread it will be gone in a day or two.

Oh well... here is hopefully to a new fresh spring start!  Oh and it snowed again last night. Where do I live again??? I thought I was in rainy vancouver!


1 comment:

  1. I always believe that when I see the number on the scale with a ‘water weight deop’ Or ‘false drop’ is just a preview of what my body is ready to do! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete