Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Get me off this ride!

March 1 - 172.6 

There it is.  So basically the same weight as the start of last month and well last 6 months and let's be honest, the last 12 months! 

Will this time be different? 

God I hope so -  I'm getting tired of spinning around this Hamster wheel! 

I don't want to set any specific goals for the month in terms of lbs lost etc as numerical goals tend to push me in the opposite direction when I don't see immediate results. So, instead I'm going to set myself health and wellness goals. 

1. Intermittent fasting 18:6 or 16:8 7 days a week 

2. No chocolate 

3. Drinks only on weekend and ideally, only 1 day 

4. Declutter 2 main rooms in the house per week. Give away items that are still in good condition that I won't use or just throw away.  A decluttered house is good for the soul! 

5. Tackle spring cleaning tasks in the house like cleaning out drawers and cupboards and cleaning blinds and windows!


2 comments:

  1. I have been on that hamster wheel for over 8 months. I set a goal of losing 10% over 6 months. Last month did not go well. I am calorie counting but it isn't helping much. I am working on smaller portions & eating less fat. I need to change things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got this! I've been on the hamster wheel also and trying desperately to get off of it!

    ReplyDelete