Thursday, March 17, 2022

Like being in an ocean

 My weight is doing some weird bobbing around. When I last posted on thursday of last week, my weight was at 171.7.  A good solid weight and down from the previous week. 

Since then, it has bobbed up, and dipped down. Much like floating out in the ocean.  I have not been super strict which I know is the reason why it's bobbing and dipping. 

Weekends are still such a struggle. 

Here's hoping that I can keep things in order this weekend. That is my goal for this week. 

No snacking between meals and no processed carbs... the darn crackers and pretzels are such a temptation for me. Oh and no nuts. I tend to snack on nuts cause they are a healthy fat but I know whenever I eat nuts I tend to stall, or gain. So no nuts... as much as I love them! 

weight this morning... back up to 173.3. 

So frustrating. 

4 comments:

  1. I had a 0.6 pound loss. Finally two in a row. I am reading the book "Breaking up with sugar". I am working on eating less. I want to break out of not losing. Taking it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go on the 2 in a row!!! that's encouraging for you and yes, just one day at a time. It's why I'm trying not get too frustrated with the scale not behaving!

      Delete
  2. Since logging my food again, I can see how many calories I am adding each day with snacks. A LOT! It was eye opening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate calorie counting but it does show us the areas we need to work on.

      Delete