Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Best laid plans....

So the work day yesterday was a success. I managed to stay within normal eating bourndaries and not go crazy at all. I picked up Big N from practice and then went home.

I had to make him dinner when he got home because he was going to have another practice that night and also little R had a game. So we had one hour.

I made him a few grilled cheese sammiches and figured I would put together some left overs for myself.

THat is when the best laid plans because a torrential downpour of food into my gullett. I started by eating one wrap, then two, then a bite size carrot cupcake with cream cheese icing (by the way those are amazing!!!) and then 5 (yes 5) cookies.

Put me over my daily calories by about 800. Shame, utter shame.

Need to be in more control when I get home tonight.

Also promised myself that I would get moving tonight. not sure if that is going to happen now that it's raining so hard. But we will see.

Baby steps is the eating right.

breakfast in order - check
Lunch in order - check
Water - check

just need to worry about later snacks and dinner. 

Until tomorrow... oh I also was up 2 lbs on the scale from yesterday. Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment