Monday, January 23, 2012

Reality check

57 days. That is what I have left to lose this weight - or lose a chunk of the weight to feel good about my self and good about getting on the beach. UGH!

I was really good all weekend. Watched what I ate, drank a ton of water and did not cheat with sugar or alcohol although I came really close on saturday night to opening a bottle of wine.

I am down .5 lbs this week. Not enough for me to feel good about how I'm doing but it's still moving the way it's supposed to go. I wanted to try and lose 2 lbs a week and I'm down 3.5 lbs in 3 weeks. Not good. I wanted to be at 6 by now.

Well - keep plugging. I might start running this week if it warms up a bit and stops raining for more than 3 minutes. I might go to the gym here at work tomorrow.

We will see.

So goals for today are water water water.... good food, stay within points.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment