Monday, January 30, 2012

Ok.... let's continue on this path, it seems to be taking us somewhere

So I did two things last week that seem to have made some difference:

1. I started taking PGx about 30 minutes before I was scheduled to eat. This did two things - it actually pushed out my meals by about 30 minutes and also gave me an opportunity to have my mid day pills. Now it's going to cost me more money but so far they seem to be helping me curb my appetite mid day.

2. I started running again. Started up with the C25K again and I started on week 2. Going to start doing a few days at the gym at work so I can get it done faster and also it's nice to have my exercising done by the time I get home.

I'm down 1.5 lbs from last week.

I'll take it!

Goals this week - work out in the office 3 times and control snacking after work.


Tomorrow we will discuss financial goals to see where we are with it being end of january and everything.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment