Monday, January 16, 2012

A New Year

A new year another shot at losing this weight.

My new years resolutions?
1. Take more pictures  - I have been very bad about this and last summer I don't think I took one picture.
2. Lose weight AGAIN
3. Start to pay down credit cards - took out a loan to get rid of highly financed cards. Will take me 4 years to pay off the loan but I don't care. Need to do it.


We have booked hawaii - Leaving on March 20 to the 29th. Very excited about going but need to lose some weight before we get there. Ideally I'd like to lose 20 lbs but I know that is probably unrealistic. But will try anyways.

Been at it for 2 weeks and have lost 3 lbs so far. Not bad even though I expected more in the first few weeks. Might start working out at lunch to see if that kick starts a higher weight loss as well.

So countdown to Hawaii -
63 days left.... just over two months.
17 lbs to go  - works out to about 2 lbs per week.

Wish me luck - I'll check in often as I think it keeps me motivated. Let's hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment