Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Much better day today..... so far

So - pat on the back for being a good girl last night and not pigging out totally on everything around me. There were opportunities to do so and I did not.
YAY ME

Today - I've switched a few things up and so far so good. First off, I'm going to start having breakfast a little earlier. I'm going to take my PGx at 7:45 and then have breakfast at 8:30. And then have my PGx at 11:15 and hopefully not have lunch until 12 or so. I want to start going to the gym so I will need to get on a new eating plan anyway.

I had a decent salad today and the calories were relatively high but hopefully the protein in the salad will keep me fuller longer.

Ok - down again on the scale - almost where I was on monday.... Hopefully tomorrow.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment