Tuesday, May 12, 2015

W30 Day 1 Recap

I started writing yesterday and was going to report at the start of the day my plan for the day, but I think instead of doing that I will enter my recap the following day. That way I can not only report my food but my feelings and other weird stuff that might be going on with me.

So Day 1 -
Breakfast - 3 eggs, spinach omelet, banana and blackberries, cup of tea
Lunch - Hamburger patty, 1/2 avocado, almonds
Dinner - left over salmon, fried baby potatoes, roasted beets, brussel sprouts and carrots
Snack - grapes, almonds, dried mangoes
Lime and raspberry infused water all day.

Found myself DEAD tired after lunch. At 1:30 I had to make a cup of coffee and drink about 1/2 of it.  Much better.

At 5, I had a wicked headache over my left eye and my allergies flared up. I ended up taking an advil and an antihistamine because I had to drive R to practice and I wouldn't have been able to see otherwise.

All in all not a bad day. Went to bed around same time 10:45pm, up this morning at 6;20.

6607 steps today.. not great.

Onto Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment