Thursday, May 14, 2015

W30 Day 3

Today had it's ups and downs. All in all from W30 I feel pretty good. No major headaches or tummy troubles that everyone else has been speaking of. I'm sure it's still coming but for now, I'm good.

Here's my food for the day and I'll get to the doctor appointment after that...

Breakfast - 2 hard boiled eggs, berry salad, 1/2 cup black coffee
Lunch - Spinach salad with thai chili tuna salad, egg and a banana
Dinner - Chicken fajita without the fajita!?! lol  Good though... chicken, peppers, onions and some avacado :)
Snack - apple with almond butter
Water - good amount, might need a bit more

Walking - 8641 without a walk at lunch.

Ok - so that was the good news. The bad news?!  My appointment at doctor was poo. Although it looked like my weight was down a bit from last time, my blood pressure and pulse remains to be weak and a problem. Dr. H spent over 40 minutes trying to get a good reading and never managed to. He wants me to wear a 24 hour monitor that will get a better pulse reading from me. Wonder if that is even possible. I'm sure hoping that this W30 will put me on the right track to getting a better BP reading and actually a BP reading at all!!!

I read a bit about it when I got home and it appears that weak or faint pulse means that I could have hardening of the arteries... WHAT?! ! I'm only 43!!! You've got to be kidding me.  need to fix this stat!

I'm not a smoker, I have been overweight for most of my life and clearly my sedentary life has done some damage to my body. Let's hope this can be turned around.

Anyways.. looking to things more positively.  Went to be early last night and got a good sleep. Feel good this morning.

Onto day 4.!

No comments:

Post a Comment