Tuesday, May 19, 2015

W30 Day 7 (4-6 too)

Well it's been awhile since I last posted and YES, i'm still following the W30 program. I'm currently on Day 7 so that means I made it one week!!!

Can't go back and enter all the food I've been eating but it entails a lot of eggs, veggies and meats! I've been a good girl.

I have snuck one or two bites of badness but seriously... I honestly mean 1 or 2 bits in 7 DAYs!!!

It's been hard. The thing I think I miss most is Dairy.. a little cup of yogurt in the morning was my savior. Now I'm getting sick of eggs.... really sick of eggs.

One weird thing that happened to me last week and it still is happening this week only not as badly is the double vision. I have had bouts of double vision in the day. One was bad on friday night when I had to drive R back from Burnaby and I could barely see.

I came home and worried about it all night and then on saturday I started googling and I'm pretty sure it's related to the diet. I think it's when my blood sugar drops that I have the problem. So for me right now it's very important to always carry a snack (sugary fruit) or something in case of emergency.

Other than that, no real problems.  I have been dead tired the last few days but according to the book that is normal too. Can't wait for this to be over... really I cant.




No comments:

Post a Comment