Monday, May 11, 2015

Whole30 journey

I considered starting a whole new blog to dictate the details of my WHOLE30 diet  journey. I have to stop referring to it as a diet and realize that this is a journey to find a better me and a healthier me.

A few years back, during my physical my doctor told me my health was deteriorating. My blood pressure was way too high and I was clearly in the obese category. How did I solve this problem? Well, I didn't, I just avoided it.

I have an appointment on wednesday to see my doctor again and he's going to be mad again, but this time, I can say that I have a new plan and I hope to see results. I want to return in 6 weeks and see if there is improvement in my blood pressure etc.  We'll see.

So here we go for Day 1!

Planned my meals so far for today

Breakfast - tea (black)
Spinach omelet
Banana and blackberries

Lunch - sparkling water
Hamburger patty
Avacado on top
Almonds

Snack - dried mangoes

Dinner -
salmon
Salad
Roasted Yams and onions

I'm sure today will be ok but it's the rest of the week that I fear a bit. I'll check in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment