Monday, May 25, 2015

W30 Day 14

Wow - TWO WEEKS!  I have to admit I have done a bit of cheating so technically I should have started over but seriously... that ain't happening.

Pros of the program

1. I have lost many of my cravings for things such as carbs, donuts, sugary snacks etc.

2. I have had ZERO heartburn which was not on a daily basis but it when it appeared it appeared.

3. I love that I'm eating fruit again and many veggies that I haven't had in a long time.

Cons of the program

1. It's boring

2. I'm tired - not sure if this is because it's boring or because I'm lacking some vitamins.

Things I miss : dairy.. just a bit. I don't need to hook myself up to a cow or anything but I miss having a bit of cheese on my salad or a yogurt when I'm hungry.

Alcohol.  don't miss it a ton, but enough.

ok - so onto this week. I think we have a bit of Aunt Flo this weekend so we will see what she brings with her.

Can't recap last 4 days of food so we will start with goals for today and see how I make out with them tomorrow.

MORE WATER!!!! seriously.... I've been bad.

Move movement... need to get back up to my 10000 steps. Hey that reminds me, where is my fitbit!! Gotta go find it.








No comments:

Post a Comment