Wednesday, May 13, 2015

W30 Day 2

Day 2 was not too bad all things said.  Got up in the morning feeling about the same that I did prior to starting the W30. Had a few sips of black coffee to get me going but not the usual long sips of glorious white/sugary coffee that I'm used to. Not sure I'll ever get used to the black coffee thing..

Breakfast
2 eggs with spinach
1 banana with blackberries

Lunch
Roasted chicken breast
1/2 avacado (guacamole style)!
grapes
Cucumbers

snack
Banana chips
Almonds

Dinner
This was my struggle today as we had to go out for R's birthday. I ended up ordering a salad with no dressing and a sad little chicken breast. The salad had some pine nuts and sundried tomato on it. Not bad. Didn't love it but it got me through. I used about a 1/2 tbsp of the dressing which was balsamic vinegrette. (it may have had some sugar in it)

Yesterday was bad for stepping only 4696 steps!!! Boo

Will need to get out twice today with the doggie to make up the deficit.

Also big appointment with doctor.... will report back on how mad he is at me tomorrow morning when I report day 3!

Felt ok today. No headaches etc. Regular bathroom habits... nothing exciting to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment